From maximizing kitchen storage to making sure the dog doesn’t beg his way to three dinners, we’re getting every part of our lives in order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-cabinet storage system that’ll finally neaten up your three curling irons, plus your straightener and blow dryer. Bonus? No more tripping over random cords on your way to pee.
Promising review: “This product did exactly what I needed it to. Before all my items were in a drawer and the cords were a pain, but with this metal basket it minimized clutter, kept things organized and separate, and it also looks nice. It fits two of my blow dryers, a flat iron, and curling wand. The bars are adjustable as well(just use the twisties it came with to secure them in place, but the basket fit perfectly to my cabinet). Worth the buy. :)” —Alyssa Jewell
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in eight colors).
2. An undated productivity planner so you can keep your goals ahead of you and your tasks organized starting TODAY, not January 1st.
It’ll help keep track of your to-do lists, calendars, schedules, and goals (both short- and long-term), and even will help you make and keep habits!
Promising review: “I love planners and every single one I have ever gotten fell short in someway. Not this planner. It has been so helpful and I love the order and flow of the pages…everything just simply makes sense and goes beyond what any average planner can do…completely and keeps me on track and sticking to my goals! Best planner I’ve ever purchased!” —Kelsey Dyer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 11 colors).
If this isn’t quite right for you, see the best planners!
3. Or if you’re looking for something simple, a to-do list notepad for keeping track of your most important tasks, meetings, and habits and check them off in the most satisfying way.
It has a clock you can mark your appointments on, to-do list, space for notes, achievements, water in take, and meals and a *special section for the top three things that MUST get done today. I will be purchasing this ASAP.
Promising review: “You can stop scrolling around looking for the perfect planner because this one is absolutely PERFECT. Really helps manage my time and keeping track of things all across the board. I also appreciate the positivity it exudes. Starts my day off just right!! I’ll definitely be ordering more.” —Brit
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
4. A pretty acrylic makeup organizer that’ll display your favorite palettes, nail polishes, and more right on your vanity, rather than hogging up bathroom drawers. Live your best beauty YouTuber life.
Promising review: “I love this makeup organizer! I could not believe how inexpensive it was, because it is very well made! I wanted to wait a while before reviewing it to see how it held up. It’s been almost two months and I have not had one problem with it! And, this is the longest my makeup has stayed organized. I highly recommend. I purchased two! One with four small drawers and three large drawers. and one with two small drawers and four large drawers. Both have the same organizer on top. The color is awesome! Of course, I love pink —especially this soft pink. If you are looking for a makeup organizer this is the one!” —Shelly
Get it from Amazon for $26.40+ (available in eight colors, and two configurations: three large drawers and four small drawers or four large drawers and two small drawers).
5. A six-piece set of refrigerator bins to increase your storage space and make organizing for lunches way, way easier.
Promising review: “I bought them to try so solve the clutter mess in the fridge and so far it has been awesome! Now my husband respect the space for every kind of item. Really satisfied with my purchase! P.S. The plastic material is really durable and resistant, which is a plus.” —Erika Shelton
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
6. A wall-mounted trio of seagrass baskets for additional *stylish* storage wherever you need it, like your entryway or home office space — or even over your bed.
Promising review: “Excellent shipping, item was packaged exceptionally well to prevent damage. The frame is very thick metal and sturdy with just enough rustic charm to fit with my vintage boho style decor. The baskets have a heavy duty metal frame so these will hold up well to even heavy use. I may need to purchase another as I think this may have been claimed by my cat as a very fancy wall mount cat bed lol. Kitty approved.” —Tiffany B.
Get it from Holistic Habitat for $189.
Holistic Habitat is a woman-owned home decor brand based in North Carolina making chic and functional items you’ll use all the time.
7. And from the same store, a mini wall-mounted brass note roll to keep a running to-do or grocery list (for the whole family!) *off* your counter and *in* your brain. Just add to your list whenever something pops in your brain, and tear off to take on-the-go — nothing will be forgotten again.
8. A closet rod you can hang from your existing one so you can make the very most out of your teensy closet — instead of piling alllllll your clothes on the other half of your bed.
Gotta maximize that vertical space, friends.
Promising review: “Sturdy and light-weight, this closet rod doubled my available space in seconds. There is plenty of space on the top rod for longer shirts and tops and shorter ones fit perfectly on the lower rod, without gracing the floor. Hangers stay in place and don’t slide to one end or the other based on how heavy items are and so far the rod hasn’t sagged or bowed at all. And I have all my sweatshirts and heavy fleece jackets on the bottom rod. Space will obviously depend on the height of the closet rod you hang this from, but I would highly recommend this for anyone with need of more closet space!!” —CCBunE
Get it from Amazon for $9.72.
9. A set of surprisingly inexpensive drawer organizers so you can keep your bras, socks, scarves, and well…. ~drawers~ in order. No more digging through and messing everything up when you’re already running late.
They’re made from a mold-proof fabric, too, so that’s cool. And *bonus*: they collapse to store flat when not in use. You get four bins: a six-cell (for scarves, hankies, and ties), an eight-cell (great for undies), a seven-cell (designed for bras), and a 24-cell (great for socks)
Promising review: “I LOVE LOVE LOVE these organizers!! I almost did not purchase them due to the reviews saying that larger than a C-cup would not fit into the bra organizer. At just $15 for four organizers I took my chances and ordered two sets of four. I figured, worst case scenario I would have to cut the dividers out of the bra organizers. I wear a 32DD and the bras fit beautifully in the organizers. I am so glad I took the chance and did not listen to the reviews. I would have missed out on the best cheapest organizers I have ever found. I ordered another set for tank tops and other extras I did not think of before. I will also order my boyfriend the brown ones for his drawers. Great product for a great price!” —Elizabeth L. Blackwell
Get the set of four from Amazon for $14.97 (available in seven colors).
10. Or a set of honeycomb dividers so you can neatly stow socks, underwear, ties, or scarves without taking up precious drawer space with extra bulk. A more organized drawer = a drawer that can hold more.
The pieces just *snap* together for easy assembly, and the design expands to fit whatever size drawer you have.
Promising review: “These organizers are great!! I was glad that you get 2 sets of dividers. I used one set for my summer socks, and the other for winter socks. They fit perfectly in my dresser draw with a little room on the side for heavy knee socks.” —Marianne
Get it from Wayfair for $14.99 (originally $20).
11. A grocery list pad you can check off as you run out of items, making getting home and screaming, “Oh crap, I forgot the eggs?!” a thing of the past.
Add a little method to the madness of your next Target run.
Promising review: “This is the best. I can’t express how much better this has made my grocery shopping experience — faster, more organized, and more comprehensive. No more ‘oh, what else do we need?’ brainstorming sessions at home, and no more ‘we have to walk down every aisle to make sure we didn’t forget something’ when you’re at the store. It makes meal planning easy and generally hits on most of the things I need at the store. I only wish it were truly customizable for MY general shopping needs — that would be the perfect shopping list.” —Reasonable Person
Get it from Amazon for $6.36 (available in four colors, plus specialized lists for keto, vegetarian, and vegan diets).
12. A set of Rubbermaid containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you’ll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
The set includes five 0.5-cup, five 1.25-cup, five 2-cup, two 3-cup, two 5-cup, and two 7-cup containers, plus the lids (of course).
Promising review: “These are rated #1 and I can see why! They are microwave and dishwasher safe. I love how they stack together and that the lids fit a couple different sizes! Very sturdy and they look great! I hate dealing with container messes so much!! These have helped keep things more organized and makes it easy to find a lid or a container without losing my mind! The containers nest together, and the lids can stack on top of each other too. Locks firmly too! Yet it’s easy to take the lids off. Extra bonus for me! I’ve already washed them, and they came out perfectly! Love these!! I bought the 42-piece set. It had enough variety in container storage and lids! I’m very happy I bought these!! I highly recommend them!” —Geo
Get a 42-piece set from Amazon for $32.89.
13. And a storage lid organizer you’ll wish you bought years and years (and years) ago. It’ll end the nightmare of trying to figure out which lid belongs to which container (or losing a lid…sigh) and put a stop to the cascade of containers that rains on your head when trying to find the right size. Virgos, rejoice!
The dividers are adjustable so you can customize your set depending on what size containers you have!
Promising review: “I love, love, love this storage container. Sounds silly, but it changed my life. No longer do I have storage container Jenga! No more stuff falling out of the cabinet every time I open the cupboard. Now I can stack my lids in the organizer and my storage containers fit nicely on the shelf, and I have a lot of storage containers. I would definitely buy this again and again. Great product.” —Laura H.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three sizes).
15. A rainbow cascading wall organizer to hold all those pesky papers and add a touch of color to your drab office. Color-coding FTW!
It’s also available in a greyscale version and jewel tones for those who prefer more ~muted~ colors. You can easily take if off the wall and close it with the attached elastic cords for on-the-go use, too!
Promising review: “This hanging folder set is EXACTLY what I’ve been needing. I ripped the calendar off the wall and put it right up the moment I got it. It immediately went to good use and cleared up my cluttered desk full of various paperwork. Love the color-coded folders. Although I was worried about how flimsy it might be, it seems sturdy and well made.” —Karen
Get it from Amazon for $10.23.
16. A capsule organizing drawer for your Nespresso machine, because you need to make your pre-morning-coffee life as easy as possible. Figuring out which color = which blend is hard enough.
They also work as trays to protect your counter from coffee drips. This bb holds 50 capsules!
Promising review: “This solves several ‘inconveniences’ with using my Nespresso. First, storage of the pods…obviously. Has lots of room. Perfect. Second, my Nespresso machine is just tall enough to place a regular coffee cup underneath. BUT…I use a travel mug, and it’s too tall to fit under. Not anymore. With my Nespresso on this rack (towards the front edge), I can now fill my travel mug, no problem. LOVE it!” —Michelle O.
Get it from Amazon for $19.23.
17. A sturdy, but collapsible car organizer perfect for heavy duty grocery shopping. You might say that it’ll finally corral all the ~junk in your trunk~.
Keep your frozen groceries together, your jugs of detergent upright, and your car snacks within easy reach. And it has straps to keep everything secure, whether it’s in your trunk or on your front seat.
Promising review: “This is the third one I have bought from this seller. I absolutely love this product. It is well made, sturdy and easy to change the size of the compartments. I put one in my Sienna, Toyota and loved it so much I put a second one in. I have one filled with personal items and the other remains empty for packages. I bought another one for my husband because he loved mine so much. Don’t hesitate to buy this product. I guarantee you will love it. Arrived quickly and in a box that is easy to open.” —Ann Wood
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three colors).
18. A genuine leather earbud manager that’ll end the nightmare of tangled cords once and for all, keeping your purse or pocket more organized and helping the wires last longer.
Because frayed wires = frayed nerves.
Promising review: “I’ve been looking for a good way to carry my headphones in what could be generously called the ‘unorganized’ pocket of my work shirt. This thing is perfect. I’ve had jean jackets that had worse snaps than this thing — it snaps shut nice and solid. The leather is thick enough that it doesn’t fold easily, keeping the buds stowed tightly.” —Dean D.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (available in three colors, plus sets of two or three).
19. A fruit and veggie hammock (seriously, how cute is this tho), to keep your precious counter space free for prep work (clutter is not great for mise en place) *and* keep your bananas and apples at eye height so you might actually, well, eat one.
20. A habit calendar so you can track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to get you on the right foot — whether you’ve made New Year’s resolutions or not. It’s undated, so you can start any time!
It also has a brainstorming section so you can think up all the different things you’d like to be a little more accountable for. Each month has a different illustration and theme for suggestions too (for example, October is sleep-themed!).
21. A nifty nimbus magnetic key-holder, because $8 on this adorable item will be a WHOLE lot cheaper than calling a locksmith. The keys-phone-wallet pat on your way out the door only goes so far when you’re not even sure where you put your keys yesterday…
Attach it to a wall near your front door and never forget — or lose — them again!
Promising review: “This is one of the most useful purchases I’ve ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I’ve had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn’t lost any magnetism and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I’m in love. One of the best purchases I’ve made.” —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
22. A pet-feeding reminder chart so you never have to ask your significant other whether they fed Rufus, only for them to answer “uhhhhhh…….”
Just slide the toggle over whenever the task is complete, and you can rest easy, knowing your precious pup or favorite feline is neither hungry nor overfed. It comes with magnet and sticker mounting options, so you can affix it right to your fridge *or* directly to the food container.
Promising review: “Bought this as my roommate and I kept getting tricked by our cat to double feed her. She can be very deceptive (look how adorable she is)! This product has prevented me from double feeding her twice in the first week of use! Highly recommend. We leave our feeding reminder right on top of her hinged feeding container. 5/5 stars!” —Travis H.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (also available in black).
23. A laundry folding board that’ll, in a few quick moves, transform your wrinkled piles of clothes into *neat*, *easy-to-sort-through* stacks o’ crispness, which take up MUCH less space in your closet…and even your suitcase.
Promising review: “Let me start off with this: I hate folding laundry. I absolutely hate it. I’ve seen this thing all over social media. I decided to try it out and OH. MY. GOSH. I freaking love it! It’s super easy to use and my clothes are perfectly folded every time. As weird as it sounds, I actually look forward to folding my laundry now. I wish I had purchased this sooner! I like the design it has and I love how compact it is. After I’m finished folding my laundry, I just fold up the folding board and tuck it away! It’s lightweight and seems durable. I recommend this to everyone, even those who hate folding clothes. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out, I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and this product! It’s worth every penny!” —Kayli
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
24. Or a T-shirt roll holder if you don’t like to fold but *do* like to keep your tees available logo-up so you can choose which one to wear every day. This makes it very easy!
Here’s what BuzzFeed writer Mal Mower has to say: “Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn’t have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I’ve purchased an Etsy product from!”
The Roll Keeper is owned by Kelso, Washington’s resident crafter, Traci. Traci has been crafting for over 40 years and created her storage design to help organize vinyl, soon realizing that it was the perfect organization solution for much more. Her shop has versions for bottles, wrapping paper, pens, and more.
25. A set of color-coded hanger tags so you can plan out your week’s worth of outfits all at once and make every morning a little easier. When we actually wear clothes again (I’m so excited!!) these can help us make the most of what’s *already* in our closets.
This can also be great for kids so they can get out the door quickly!
Promising review: “I ordered these to help with weekly outfit planning. So far they have worked great and I like they easily slip onto the hangers without any problems. Laundry is not something I enjoy and with a school-age child, trying to get ready in the morning can be a hassle. Planning the outfits for the week (two weeks actually) helps things go a lot smoother and takes the guess work out of the week when you may have forgotten what you already wore. Another added benefit, with a closet overflowing with clothes, they help with my ongoing battle to declutter, organize, minimize and simplify my life.” —A Loyal Customer
Get the set of seven from Amazon for $9.75 (also available in all white).
26. A très chic storage ottoman that packs a punch of style AND substance — you can sneakily hide your stash of scented candles, little trinkets, or snacks and pretend you are, in fact, a minimalist. As if.
Amazon, Emma Lord/BuzzFeed
Aaaaaand the lid doubles as a table!
Here’s what BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord has to say: “I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it’s pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I’ll use it as a tray. It’s also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than ten minutes, and probably didn’t even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I’m tempted to buy another!).”
Promising review: “I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things.” —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
27. A remote organizer, because the desperate search for the regular remote, Apple TV/Roku/Fire TV stick remote (plus somehow those three other old remotes you’re scared to get rid of?) when your favorite show is about to begin is a little drama you simply don’t need in your life.
Promising review: “It’s light but sturdy. The color is perfect and it’s bigger than I expected. It holds my four remotes and still have room to put my phone so its not just on the nightstand. Love that it looks modern and keeps the nightstand nice and organized. I recommend this product.” —Liudelis Compagines
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
28. A pill organizer with removable containers for each day of the week (and four sections per day) so you never miss a dose.
Promising review: “I have had this for a few months now. don’t think I’ve missed any medicine since I started using it. I am on 10 different meds which I take several times a day. This is perfect. I love that I can put the day in my purse or pocket and I am set for the day. As a side note when you pull out your new pill pod you know what day it is. Lol. I keep the tower in our medicine chest, and if home just leave the day I am using on top of the tower. Mom saw mine and ordered one. Everyone who I’ve shown it to is sold. It’s a great product. So far it is one of the few products I have rated 5 stars.” —Karen R. Starken
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
29. An over-the-door plastic bag organizer to restrain your collecting habits, corral your bags, and make it easy to grab one to use without disturbing the whole assortment. Just reach in the hole!
30. A minimalist silverware tray that’ll help you save drawer space, make emptying the dishwasher easier and keep the cutlery for becoming ~clutter-ly~.
Promising review: “So glad I bought this thing. My silverware drawer is now a nice little organized drawer instead of a hot mess. I was worried with the silverware in it it would be too tall for my drawer but it fit perfectly.” —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two colors).
31. A stylish four-tiered shoe rack for anyone with enough shoes to warrant a separate shoe closet, but no room for one. Pop one in your closet, one in your entryway, wherever you have space to keep your kicks OFF the floor.
See the look on this lady’s face? She needs to order two.
Promising review: “This shoe rack is awesome! Made a huge difference in my closet space with how many pairs of shoes I have. Very simple to put together. I put all my boots and taller shoes on the top and everything else fit nicely underneath. Fits a lot of shoes compared to other racks I’ve looked at and is great quality for the price! Five stars” —Hotshot2567
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (also available in two, three, five, and eight-tiered versions).
32. A travel planner that’ll help you budget, plan, and map out up to four trips — AND it has appendices with helpful info like packing lists, time zones, and international temperatures.
Theres a section for journaling during your trip, too!
Promising review: “I am in the process of filling this out for my 50th anniversary trip, as well a girl trip and a sister trip….love how it helps you organize what you are going to do each day as well as how many miles you will have to drive. I added my confirmation numbers, the names and addresses and phone numbers of each place. I am not an organized person normally, but this should help!” —Becky Simmons
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
33. A bamboo monitor riser chock-full of storage spaces to turn your cubicle or home office into a paradise of focus and productivity. Aka you won’t be rifling through a filing cabinet of junk looking for a Post-it to jot down that Important Email Address.
This bb has spaces for your phone, coffee cup, office supplies, and more.
Promising review: “This monitor stand is AWESOME! I’m a person who likes lots of places to store things. Pockets, organizers, drawers, I have way too much crap, and way too many places to store it all. But this stand keeps my actual desktop really well organized. I got a few desk items on-hand so that everything else can go in the drawer organizer I have, and my desk can be clean. It blends well with my natural-wood/weathered-oak desk. It also puts my monitor at a great height. I’m actually looking at the screen instead of up or down.” —Victoria Horger
Get it from Amazon for $25.83+ (available in three colors).
34. A unique set of u-shaped spice shelves so you can add flavor to your life without adding clutter to your cabinets. Now everything is easy to find at a quick glance.
It’s adjustable to fit any cabinet!
Promising review: “I love that it fits all my seasonings. It is super convenient to have. I have very limited cabinet space in my apartment. I love that you can use it as a standalone OR install it in your cabinet.” —Tiffany Nicole
Get it from Target for $19.99.
35. Or a spice *drawer* organizer so you can turn the messiest part of the kitchen into a clear, easy-to-read assortment of jars and labels. You’ll save cabinet space AND never accidentally add cumin where you meant to add coriander again.
Spice racks only *wish* they could. These drawer liners are made of a soft foam to keep your jars in the right position (label up!) so you can quickly grab what you need. And you can trim ’em to fit your drawers!
Promising review: “After reading the reviews I decided to order the spice liner. As you can see from the photo it’s WOW! Absolutely love it! Even after opening the drawer the spice jars (I use Penzey’s brand) do not move at all. Storage capacity is amazing, so much so that I decided to add more jars and ordered another spice liner! Was a doddle to cut and install. I was surprised that I didn’t need to use adhesive to keep it in place. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again and recommend to others.” —Shaz
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $16.99.
36. And a set of minimal labels (available in sets of 20, 40, or 80, depending on how extensive your collection is) so you can see everything laid out neatly — and you can just buy in bulk to refill!
Real and Vibrant is an Etsy shop owned and founded by Sapana Chandra, an author, recipe developer, and food blogger (her blog is also called Real and Vibrant).
37. A set of packing cubes (plus a laundry bag) so you can be organized even at the very end of your next two-week multi-city trip. And fit more into your suitcase!
Promising review: “I used to be one of those frequent travelers who just threw everything in a semi-folded state in my suitcase. When I first heard about packing cubes I thought it was ridiculous to pay for bags to put in my suitcase. After the first trip with these, I was sold — and upset at myself for not buying them sooner. They make travel such a breeze!!! Sometimes I’ll organize whole outfits into one cube, but I have found that I like to organize all my shirts in one, shorts/pants in another, etc. So depending on what I’m looking for I know exactly what bag to grab. After a week of traveling my suitcase is as organized as the day I packed. I’ve lent these to friends who didn’t believe the hype either and they went out and immediately bought their own set after using it. Words can’t describe how amazing and useful these packing cubes are. On my last trip to Asia I managed to fit eight pairs of shoes (heels, flats, sneakers) in the large cube, and still had room! I plan to buy more in smaller sizes.” —Helena
Get the set (four organizers, plus the laundry bag) from Amazon for $25.99 (available in seven colors).
38. A hanger stacker that’ll change your closet-to-laundry as you know it. 1. Take the item off the hanger and put it on. 2. Put the hanger on the hanger stacker. 3. When you take it off/take it out of the wash, grab a hanger from the stacker!
No more searching for missing hangers, no more cluttering up your space with empty hangers. We love an easy solution!
Promising review: “Great functionality. I gather hangers as I gather dirty clothes. This stacker lives in my laundry room between the washer and dryer. It keeps my plastic hangers under control and I no longer suffer ‘clothes hanger rage’ from them getting tangled and not cooperating with me.” —msw
Get it from Amazon for $20.96.
39. Shelf dividers to keep your teetering tower of sweaters from toppling when you’re rushing in the morning. No one likes a jumper jumble.
No installation — just sliiiiiide them right on your shelves (they fit any shelves up to an inch thick).
Promising review: “Cannot believe I lived without these. These are seriously amazing! I cannot believe I waited so long to buy these and get my closet in order. Great price and came with eight in the package! Slipped on my shelves easily without any damage. They hold my clothes in place and give me so much more room!” —Cherise Kachelmuss
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $24.99 (also available in sets of 4 and 12).
40. A pastel accordion folder who is so happy to store all your paperwork, he might make you smile, too.
Promising review: “I’ve been using this folder for nearly two to three months and I’m a college student with a lot of papers to carry. I was looking for something cute, easy to carry, that fits manila folders, and overall keeps folders from getting crinkly. This DID IT. I can’t express how much I love this — I got a second one that is coming very soon! Nothing gets crinkled or bent and it is great. I can throw loose leaf papers, folders, or even books/small notebooks in here. It’s adorable and a great color. I highly recommend this folder (I got a lot of compliments on it as well!)” —Alexa Viz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 10 colors).
41. A set of Shoe Slotz for any Carrie Bradshaw with way too many pairs of pumps to fit into an NYC-sized closet. Just put one shoe on the shelf, top with a ~Shoe Slot~, and stack the other shoe on top. You just DOUBLED your storage space.
It works with men’s, women’s, and kids’ shoes — heels and flats!
Promising review: “I will spare you the horrific ‘before’ picture of the complete nightmare that was my closet floor. Just imagine a dusty mess with shoes thrown all over each other in a sad attempt at giving some appearance of order, and you will have a good idea of why buying this shoe organizer was one of the best ideas I’ve had this year. The floor now looks so neat and tidy I can’t believe my eyes every time I open my closet doors.” —Veronica, just an average reader, you know?
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $24.99.
42. A chic travel-friendly wallet with Rfid-blocking material to keep your identity safe and your passport, credit cards, ID, and boarding pass neat and easy to access. Does anyone else *always* misplace their boarding pass after going through security??
It also has a removable wristlet strap!
Promising review: “I was traveling out of the country for two weeks, and I didn’t want to take a purse with me everywhere I went. I ordered this so as to be able to have my passport with me when necessary, but secure. I was amazed when I received this wallet. I was able to have two different currencies with me in separate pockets, my credit cards, medical ID cards, passport, driver’s license and a couple of other documents that I needed…all in their own pockets. I was also able to close my cellphone within the wallet and none of these items made the wallet bulky or uncomfortable to carry. I also have a backpack purse, so when I was carrying that, this wallet fit easily inside. Furthermore, I also have a mini backpack for my DSLR camera. So, when I decided to carry that instead (when being a tourist), this wallet also fit in that. This was one of the most practical purchases I have made on Amazon, and I am very proud of it!” —J.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 22 colors).
43. A rack to neatly store all your pans, platters, or baking sheets, because it shouldn’t take you 20 minutes to find the right pan when a craving for grilled cheese strikes.
Stack ’em vertically or horizontally — which ever makes the most sense to make the most out of your space!
Promising review: “These are so nice to have. You can turn it on it’s side for storing cutting boards, platters, baking sheets, or lids. I am using them to store cast iron. It’s sturdy as it’s holding all of the heavy cast-iron pieces. I prefer it laying on it’s side, horizontal. I have purchased a couple for family members and myself. They really help keep things nicely organized.” —KinDallas
Get it from Amazon for $16.87 (available in three colors).
44. Or if that won’t do the trick, a two-layer pull out organizer to keep all your pots and pans — AND lids — easier to access than ever before.
It comes with all the hardware you need to mount it, too.
Promising review: “It is a pleasure to comment on such a stellar product. In fact, I have just ordered another of these units for my home, after seeing how well made this product is made, how easily it opens and closes, the load it can handle, and the simple installation. Everything fits together so very well. The product is heavy duty, very well constructed, easy instructions to follow, and lots of versatility with respect to how/where you install. I plan to buy another 3 or 4 of these to finish out our kitchen and under our bathroom sinks. Access is wonderful, operation is smooth, and looks wonderful. Thank you for offering such a terrific product. This item is worth every nickel and you will be so pleased to have it in your home. It is one of the best products I have purchased from Amazon in 15 years plus. Love it!” —Blue Water Sailor
Get it from Amazon for $179.99 (available in four sizes).
45. A set of four dust-free sectioned trays that’ll encourage you to actually wear and rotate your jewelry for a change. That ring you love?? You can finally track it down in the morning.
Promising review: “I love these stackable jewelry trays. They take up less space on the dresser, but organize the jewelry remarkably well. When stacked and the top one covered, your jewelry can remain dust free. There are more than enough holders, which are lined with a non-abrasive cloth. Well made and great for organizing.” —Alot2do
Get it from Amazon for $39.90 (you can also buy the individual trays to meet your needs).
46. A KitchenAid attachment organizer that hangs right from the bottom of your cabinets to keep your drawers from turning into junk drawers and keep your dough hook, paddle, and whisk attachments ready whenever the urge to bake strikes (aka every day).
Choose from either Command strips or wood screws to attach to your cabinetry (shoutout to renters who want their security deposits back).
3D Home Solution is based in Texas and makes all kinds of home organization solutions that’ll make you think “Huh, why didn’t I think of that?”
47. A set of tab divider sticky notes so you can make notes *on top* of your notes and find them easily — perfect for studying for midterms and final exams or for use in library books or textbooks you have to return.
Get two sets of 60 notes in assorted colors from Amazon for $11.52 (available in eight other set sizes).
Promising review: “These babies are pretty sturdy and they make putting notes in a book, or planner, or magazine, or whatever a complete breeze. I really like the ease of these and if you are creative you can make these work for any project. I use them in my textbooks to summarize my notes on a chapter. I also have short term memory loss after a car accident, I like reading novels, but can’t remember things. So I use one of these as a book mark, and take a few minutes to jot down key things from the book. I really, really, really like these and I am glad they exist.” —Delaney
48. A sturdy but cute felt purse organizer with tons of pockets for your phone, earbuds, cosmetics, hand sanitizer, Kindle, and all the other *must-haves* you don’t want to leave in the bag you used yesterday.
It comes in five different sizes to fit whatever purses, handbags, or totes you have.
Promising review: “For so may years I have been going into my purse trying to find something and especially when I am in a hurry to get to my wallet or keys, or whatever, it is sitting at the bottom. With this new purse organizer I can just put my hand into the purse and come right out with whatever I needed. Whoever invented these organizers should get a prize. No more jamming my hand into my purse and coming out with the wrong thing I was looking for.” —Angie, Fallon, NV
Get it from Amazon for $9.88+ (available in five sizes and in 17 colors).
49. A six-port USB charging station that won’t let even the most tech-obsessed family be left with 3% battery.
Promising review: “This small footprint charging station works as described and gives electronics a home in the house. Love having it placed in a convenient area where loading the charging base with a variety of electronics is easy to do every morning or afternoon when coming home from work. Arranging the USBs are a snap as well as the plastic dividers (sturdy). Pick a place in home to set it – we chose a location which we pass constantly, plug it in, plug in your electronics and go. The blue light tells you that you are charging up. We charge both Apple and Android devices so use a mix of mini USBs that come with it. Easy as pie!” —Spa1
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
50. An undated budget organizer to help you track spending, stick to your budget, pay bills on time, AND achieve longer-term financial goals.
At the beginning, the planners starts with two pages for setting and breaking down your financial goals, two pages for writing your strategy and tactics, two pages for tracking savings, two pages for debt tracking, followed by 12 months (eight pages per month). And at the end, there are two pages for holiday budgeting, and two pages for an annual summary to track your progress throughout the year.
Promising review: “I’m new at attempting a budget. It only took me 54 years to figure out it was a good idea. I have been extremely pleased with the three different Clever Fox planners that I own, so I decided to go with this budget journal/tracker. I am so very glad I did. I find it extremely user-friendly and simple to use; I don’t feel overwhelmed at all. It is extremely well-made, and I love the paper quality. The purple is so pretty! If you’re new to budgeting like me, or an old hand at it, I think you’ll be very pleased with this one.” —K Howard
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four colors).
51. A 10-piece set of bulk food containers that’ll make you say “ahhhhh” when you open your pantry door to discover a neat haven of food.
Rather than, you know, opening a cabinet door and having a half-empty box of pasta fall on your head. And they vacuum seal for ~maximum freshness~.
Promising review: “Love this set! It’s pretty enough to set on my countertops, and keeps my frequently used food items close at hand. The ULTIMATE test: After finding no product out there to keep my brown sugar from clumping and hardening, I put it in one of the medium containers. It is SOFT and FRESH! I highly recommend these canisters — pretty, practical, and they WORK! A+” —Kristen B.
Get the ten-piece set from Amazon for $54.98 (also available in a five-piece set).
52. A golf equipment organizer, because you don’t waste your free afternoon saying, “Where did I put my golf shoes again?”
It can hold two golf bags, plus shoes, balls, gloves, and more so all your stuff can be in one spot. Grab ‘n’ go to the green!
Promising review: “I ordered this product for my husband and as it arrived while he was out of town, I easily put it together and had it waiting when he returned home. He noticed it right away and immediately rescued his golf clubs from the dark corner of the garage and set about organizing his little world. It’s been several months and the organizer is used faithfully, and it has eliminated the ‘Honey have you seen my _________?’ You gals know what I mean — like I can wear his size 14 golf shoes! It was easy to put together and it’s very stable and sturdy. I am pleased with this purchase.” —Vicki
Get it from Amazon for $89.
You, too, can be on the receiving end of a patented Leslie Knope compliment.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!