Say goodbye to all your miscellaneous stains and hellooooo to some sweet organized relief.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which may help you tackle that *one specific stain* that never seems to leave your line of sight, and has been driving you bonkers by evading all your other efforts. This does the trick on on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens.
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: “I used this product for my stove because it’s one thing I dislike like cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don’t work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn’t have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!” —May
Get it from Amazon for $8.35.
2. An over-the-door hanging purse organizer that will not only hold all your bags, but will ROTATE 360 degrees around, so you can put on a lil’ fashion show for them every day. The 83 tote bags on my closet floor are shaking.
Promising review: “This has been a lifesaver for me! My purses are no longer all over the floor in my closet. They all fit nicely on here. I love this so much. The packaging was nice and everything came in perfect condition. I have about 10 purses on it right now and it’s really nice and strong. It fits on my door perfectly but you do have to push on the door a bit in order for it to fully close and open. However, that is not a problem for me at all. It’s very easy for me to see all my purses now and my closet is no longer a mess. From other reviews I’ve seen, I know this can definitely hold a lot of weight and way more bags then I have on it. I love the way it looks!” —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
3. A set of dishwasher cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell, all without ever having to touch a sponge or any other kind of cleaning utensil.
Promising review: “We have very hard water in this area, and though my dishwasher is supposed to be self-cleaning when you use the right detergent (which I have been), it’s been getting gunkier and gunkier and a couple of months ago the rinse aid dispenser stopped filling properly. When I looked that up, the online advice said that can happen if it gets too dirty and gave advice on running the dishwasher with vinegar and other tricks. But I saw this and, being pleased with Affresh’s machine cleaners I’d used on my clothes washer, decided to try it. It worked AMAZINGLY, in ONE try. My rinse aid dispenser immediately started working good as new again, and my dishwasher is the cleanest it’s been since we got it! Love it!” —Mouriana
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
4. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: “These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me.” —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
5. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger appliances and chargers, so you can untangle the virtual jungle under your work desk or at your kitchen counters with the this plug that’s out here doing the most.
Promising review: “I was constantly having to unplug something in my kitchen to make room for charging my iPhone or watch or using the slow cooker or any of the other half dozen things I wanted to use at the most convenient spot in the house…the kitchen counter. My 140-year-old house has a distinct shortage of outlets in the kitchen, so this product looked like a good option. It exceeded my expectations, and has made my electronic life much simpler. Features that I love other than the excellent number of outlet options it gives are that it screws into place (so it doesn’t pull out of the outlet when you try to unplug something), the versatility of having the USB ports, and the light feature that I appreciate a stupid amount. Yeah, the light switch is right next to it on the wall, but who wants to flip on a light just to plug something in? So basically the price was great, it arrived quickly, and it looks nice. I have a cordless phone plugged in, plus an Echo Show, my Apple Watch charger, my iPad, and an iPhone plugged in, with outlets to spare. I’ll run out of counter space before I run out of outlets.” —HappyCarnivore
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
6. A heavy duty grout cleaner you only need to let sit for 10 minutes before you scrub the dirt and grime from all those sneaky crevices like it’s your superpower.
Promising review: “I never leave reviews on Amazon but this grout cleaner definitely deserved a review. I tried three other cleaners before buying Grout-eez and they did nothing but waste my time and money. Grout-eez got my grout perfectly clean in no time, plus it was easy to use and no odor. I’ll never use another grout cleaner.” —Tyler
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
7. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven’t noticed over time.
Promising review: “Love, love, love this. Have used other products but they were not only complicated to use but did not do a great job. This one really works well and is very simple to use! I have used the same metal mug for my morning coffee for about three years now and it got really stained. I used this product one time and the stains were removed. The coffee maker looks like new again. Soooo happy! Going to buy some for my son and will rebuy this for sure! The price is most reasonable also. Win/Win.” —pennywrites
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
8. A reusable Swiffer duster head made with a non-fraying fleece fabric built to pick up dust more effectively and at a broader range than the OG version, thanks to the static it naturally generates.
TS Designs is a Michigan-based Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in home products and country, rustic and vintage-styled gifts and decor.
Psst — the seller notes that this works best with Swiffers with the yellow handle, but also is compatible with the blue handle. You should avoid using fabric softener when washing this duster so it won’t lose its static cling.
Promising review: “Great washable duster replacement tops. They vacuum off and wash up easily, and they grab dust and cobwebs every bit as well as the disposable ones I was using. Considering it means putting a bit less into landfills and also saving money in the long run, I only wish I had bought these years ago, sincerely. Also they shipped very promptly and arrived sooner than expected, so that was a pleasant surprise. Thanks!” —otherlings
9. A carpet cleaning solution designed to work with all water-based carpet cleaning machines that will dig in so immediately and so deep that nobody will ever guess your dog went on a peeing spree that one time you dared to come home smelling like someone else’s dog.
Promising review: “After reading the reviews I thought I could at least try it, and holy smokes, this is a miracle cleaner!!! I think I have tried every cleaner on the market for pet stains and nothing ever really works on my carpets. Even if I get it off the top, it somehow comes back up. My dogs hate the rain and they have one spot that they always go on when they decide they are not going outside. I have cleaned the spot probably 100 times. I cleaned this area one time with this cleaner and my spot steam cleaner and it is completely gone! The stain and smell are 100% gone, not just covered up like before, completely and absolutely gone. Miracle cleaner for sure!” —PLLane
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
10. A self-grooming cat toy so your cat can have a time ~feeling themselves~ and you can have an even better not finding hairballs all over your bedroom and whipping out the vacuum every three days.
You can easily mount this toy to a flat wall or a corner using the adhesive strips included, and even comes with a little bit of catnip you can put in it to initially attract ’em.
Promising review: “My cat Gambino Bambino would let you brush him bald!!! He loves to be groomed and comes running whenever the brush comes out. Though we love to accommodate, I know he wanted more. He was constantly rubbing his cheeks and ears on the corner of our walls to get even more scratching. I finally came across this product and knew he would love it! It took a little convincing but once he got a hang of it he’s been loving it! We have one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one at the top of the stairs and one in the guest room! He is having a great time!!! Very easy to put together and place on the wall.” —T. Mangiacarina
Get it from Amazon for $4.49.
11. A five-shelf hanging closet organizer to streamline your closet’s aesthetic, which was previously “oops, how did all of these sweaters end up on the floor again?”
Promising review: “I purchased this to free up space in my closet. For years I’ve always laid my sweaters over hangers and hung them up. As you can imagine, that took up most of the hanging space in my closet and resulted in many of my sweaters falling on the floor after slipping off the hanger. This product was super easy to assemble and it holds five to six sweaters per shelf. I love it!” —Nikki
Get it from Amazon for $9.23 (available in nine colors).
12. An air-tight pantry-organizing container set so you can not only organize the horror show that is your pantry, but keep all your goods fresher *way* longer.
Promising review: “When you use OXO products, you know to expect quality and these storage containers did not disappoint! You get five containers in four sizes that perfectly vacuum seal to protect your food. The sizes are useful and versatile, and the airtightness means no worrying about pests. While these are recommended for storing dry goods, I put some liquid (olives and brine) in one of them to REALLY test the seal. Even when you turn it upside down, no liquid leaks out. Another nice feature is that you can partially disassemble the lid by removing the white plastic piece on top of the gasket, allowing you to completely clean the gasket. I tried this on the container with the olives, and it worked perfectly. The entire container has no residual smell. Overall, if you want the best in food storage containers, these OXO containers are absolutely essential!” —Emi A
Get a set of five from Amazon for $49.95.
13. Plus a set of stackable fridge drawers so you never reach in for a seltzer and have three bags of shredded cheese and an apple fall out on you again. The transparency of these is also great because it reminds you to eat your fruits + veggies before they go bad!
Promising review: “Excellent organization system! I once opened the fridge often, always looking for something I hadn’t seen the last time I checked. The thing is — I often found something new because it just wasn’t organized in a functional way. Now, with this system, I find what I’m looking for the first time. And when a bin is empty, I know I need to buy more of that product and just ask my smart home to add that item to my shopping list. Very grateful for the sense of calm and control that this fridge organization system has given me, and for all of the food that is no longer going bad in the back of the fridge!” —Chelsea T.
Get a set of six from Amazon for $34.99.
14. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleansing liquid and scouring cloth to quickly cancel all your least favorite stains *without* scratching surfaces, no matter how old or crusty or shudder-worthy said stains have become.
I’m talking stainless-steel appliances, pots and pans, shower stalls, sinks, tubs —and everything’s going to gleam like the day it was first born.
Promising review: “I used it for the first time on my new stainless steel sink last night — which was already showing water stains. Wow did this stuff work like a charm. It really shined my sink up and did not leave a white milky residue like some cleaners do. I think I might be addicted to this stuff daily, whether my sink really needs it or not…” —Alana
Read BuzzFeed’s full review of Bar Keeper’s original formula and the soft cleansing liquid for more deets!
Get a bottle + a scouring sponge from Amazon for $22.99.
15. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you’ll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y’all!
Promising review: “I have a tiny kitchen with only three drawers, so space is at a premium. My silverware organizer took up almost all of one drawer, so this organizer is a godsend. You can fit quite a few spoons etc. in each slot. My beater attachments fit perfectly into the top two hollows. You NEED this if you have a small kitchen with few drawers!” —mialro
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
16. Plus a set of clear drawer organizers that will finally force you to reckon with the abyss of your “junk drawers” once and for all. Start with the makeup one, move onto the kitchen one, and then — if you dare — tackle the one in your nightstand, too.
Promising review: “I love these stacking storage organizers. They fit perfectly in the bathroom drawers, even if you stack them. I use the smaller ones for holding cotton makeup pads and other smaller cosmetic items. I store fingernail polish and items I don’t use every day in the larger square containers that fit on the bottom. The long ones are used in the top drawer for toothpaste, hairbrushes, tubes of smaller first aid items, moisture eye drops, etc. I liked them so well, I ordered a second set and threw away the thin, funky plastic organizers I had used for years. These are much classier.” —JW
Get a set from Amazon for $14.99.
17. A sturdy over-the-door rack you can adjust the shelves on to suit your *precise* pantry door needs so your treasure trove of snacks will finally have the aesthetic they deserve.
Promising review: “I never leave reviews, yet rely heavily upon them when making a purchase. So, I guess it’s my time to give back…. I cannot say enough good things about this rack!!!! Not sure anybody gets as excited about me about efficient storage solutions. I just purchased my third rack. They are worth every penny. You can put tons of stuff on the rack and the shelves are adjustable. This rack allows for handy organized storage in what would be dead space behind a door.” —Sandy
Get it from Target for $39.99.
18. An internet-beloved pet urine stain-removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy quality time with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Promising review: “I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of ‘pet stain/odor remover’ products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5 and $10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not house broken and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and more importantly the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!” —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
19. A set of bed risers to open up extra storage space, so you can finally take all those bulky odds and ends you’ve been ignoring in your hall closet and do what the universe always intended for humans to do: shove it all under your bed.
20. And a set of two under-bed storage containers so you can slide things under there so neatly that the monster hiding under your bed will be like, “Oh, wow. Flex.”
Promising review: “I ordered four of these to replace two plastic storage containers under my raised-platform bed. I live in a studio apartment and am able to easily stack two of them under my bed, which has ultimately doubled my storage capacity. They easily slide in and out on my hardwood floors.” —Cassidy V. Kruser
Get it from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in six colors).
21. An “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner that uses vinegar and water to blow hot steam into your microwave oven and loosen up all the old food and stains in a mere seven minutes (approximately two Harry Styles songs, if anyone’s keeping track).
Promising review: “This product is so amazing, I’m going to get one for all of my children. I am a teacher, and I let my students use my microwave. Usually it takes me half an hour of scrubbing after 31 students have made popcorn, and heated up lunches. This time I used the product, and I literally spent less than one minute just wiping down the microwave!!! I will now keep one in my classroom, and one at my home. A miracle product that actually does what it says, remarkable!!!” —Desiree Barlow
Get it from Amazon for $8.55.
22. A luxury grip rug pad so you can stop treating all your lovely rugs like slip ‘n slides. These are also great for people with pets, and reviewers love the layer of extra cushioning they get when they walk on top of their rugs.
Promising review: “We got this grip pad so that when our dog jumps off the couch the rug doesn’t slide and cause him to get hurt. Since getting the grip pad we haven’t had any issues with him sliding across the room when he gets the zoomies! Very please with the price point too!” —Adam S.
Get it from Boutique Rugs for $11.43+ (available in 22 sizes).
23. A four-shelf wire drawer for your closet to tame all those things you appreciate but don’t *quite* have a proper home for (here’s looking at you, the dad hat collection that has frankly amassed too much power to be reckoned with).
I recently moved to a place with a glorious closet that had no internal organization two it, hence ordering two of these babies. They’re perfect for organizing my more lightweight odds and ends — I stuck all my running clothes in a few of the drawers, then summer accessories and winter accessories in some others. I love that everything is visible and extremely easy to access, so if I’m looking for something in a rush it’s always both in my line of sight and at my fingertips. These were a tad difficult to construct on my own (instructions are super clear, it’s just probably an easier two-person job because of the height of these), but WOW is it worth it to be able to slide things in and out so easily.
Psst — lots of reviewers also used these in garages and supply closets to organize things like cleaning supplies, toilet paper and paper towels, and tools.
Get it from Wayfair for $92.99 (originally $103.99).
24. A roll-up closet organizer if you, like me, are someone who collects random T-shirts from events and various fandoms you enjoy like it’s your job. This is a great way to save space and organize them, *plus* get to admire them since they’ll still be quite visible.
The Roll Keeper is a Washington-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in crafting and closet organization.
Each organizer holds 32 T-shirts (16 on each side), although some reviewers use it for leggings and gym clothes, too!
Promising review: “Wish I had known this existed sooner! I was able to get three large drawers’ worth of space back by using this (which is super necessary when two people are trying to share a far-too-small apartment). Definitely will order again if more space is needed (for more than just T-shirts).” —Leigh Anne Tiffany
25. A carpet and upholstery cleaner to quickly rub all those old mystery stains out of your couches, chairs, and carpets so you can stop strategically putting blanket throws over them all the time.
Promising review: “I LOVE this Woolite carpet stain remover with its rubbing brush. We stayed for some weeks at dear friend’s home while we were waiting to move and they were out of town. Their cat had done some nasty things in their rooms. We thought we’d show some of our appreciation by cleaning some of these spots off their light gray carpeting. IT WORKED! THEY NOTICED! THEY LOVED IT! I don’t know about the cat. So we bought this house with white carpets. Who puts in white carpets?? Anyways, we have white carpets. So I bought these Woolite cans and know they will be used and will do a great job.” —Sany123
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
26. A small lightweight Bissell vacuum that can handle the nooks and crannies of your space easily *without* being so annoyingly large that you have to rearrange your whole closet to make it fit.
Promising review: “Purchased this vacuum to use in a small studio apartment where a pricey vacuum would have been overkill. I am very happy with the quality for the price. There is a small filtering cup that is included. It fills very fasts. It is not a filter needed for heavy duty vacuum jobs, but it is perfect for my small studio (carpets and hardwood floors). And I am happy with the ability to break the stick down into smaller pieces for a variety of chores. It’s perfect. An excellent price for a whole lot of cleaning power. Also the perfect size for storing in limited space.” —Denny Cormier
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
27. A hanging tool organizer for all those odds and ends you perilously shoved into a closet or left chilling at random places in your garage, swearing you’d get to them ~someday~. Well, friend. Today’s that day.
Promising review: “Repeat customer! I purchased one to organize the garden tools (rake, hoe, cultivator, shovel, etc.) in our garage and by alternating the tops of the tools up/down, was able to fit them neatly in the holder. Liked it so much, going to install another next to it for the other items. The hooks are a nice feature to hold our gloves and a simple plastic bag to hold things when needed.” —Rob C.
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
28. A popular pan shelf to instantly organize all those cabinets that are basically just an unhelpful void of space you keep shoving things into and hoping they don’t fall back out on your feet.
Promising review: “We have old cupboards, without the drawers that pull out to make access easier. Before we got this rack, our pots and pans were a jumble in a cupboard beneath the cook top. We have so much more space now that the skillets are stacked on this rack. A side benefit is that the nonstick pans don’t get scratched because they aren’t stacked inside one another. We love it.” —Susan E.
Get it from Amazon for $15.97.
29. A stackable cabinet organizer for your mug collection that seems to be expanding faster than your kitchen can allow, or for that one crowded corner of the pantry where everything is one light breeze away from crashing down.
Promising review: “Let me start by saying that I’m not one to post a review about anything. I just ordered two sets of these and they transformed my pantry in the blink of an eye! They are high enough to accommodate my short basket full of half baggies of noodles and grains, and durable enough to hold any assortment of vinegars and home can goods. I ordered two sets (four shelves) and plan on buying more for the rest of my sloppy kitchen.” —V
Get a set of two from Amazon for $15.97.
30. A shower curtain with POCKETS, because the utter delight of extra pockets should not be limited to surprise ones in dresses. Now you can store all your extra brushes, soaps, razors, and other odds and ends at eye level, instead of letting them perilously crash into the shower from the edges you propped them on before.
Promising review: “I LOVE this shower curtain. I have been buying this curtain for the past six years. If you have a shower that doesn’t have a lot of ledge room for all your ‘stuff,’ this shower curtain will be your best friend. You can fit so many things inside the pockets! I honestly only use like four to five of the pockets. You can also use this as a liner and have another more decorative shower curtain on the outside but I personally use it as a shower curtain. I usually change it every six months because it does start getting a little soap scummy on the bottom. The best shower curtain/liner money can buy!” —DAtkins
Get it from Amazon for $18.67.
31. An elegant earrings display to finally organize all your hanging baubles once and for all, so you aren’t scrambling every morning to find two of the same pair that match your OOTD’s aesthetic.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this jewelry holder!!! I was trying to decide between this white one or the black and I am super glad I chose the white. The white with the light wood at the bottom looks absolutely perfect together. It is super sturdy and definitely fits all of my jewelry (for now!) when I have too much jewelry I will be buying another one!I am so happy I bought this and tell anyone who is hesitant, just buy it!” —Gail
Get it from Amazon for $12.59.
32. A set of bed bands that’ll lock your fitted sheets neatly into place once and for all, so when you make your bed every morning it won’t be a full scale production that you inevitably give up on.
Promising review: “Recently, thanks to COVID-19, I visited my parents and ended up staying with them to shelter in place. The guest bedroom is small with two beds. Mine is up against a wall. The sheets I bought pop off all the time. Drives me insane in normal circumstances, but when the bed is against a wall, it’s so much worse. So far, these have been exactly what I needed.” —Dee Fields
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
33. A bottle of Goo Gone for banishing all the soap residue and the mysterious gooey, sticky, tough-to-scrub stains that you just got so used to seeing that you can’t remember a time they weren’t there.
People also swear by this for removing annoying stickers from new products, too!
Promising review: “I have been using Goo Gone since it was first introduced and every year I find new uses for it. I keep a large bottle in the garage for cleaning tools and removing adhesives, and nothing works better. I’ve only recently started using it as an all-purpose kitchen cleaner, and it has taken over most of my kitchen and bathroom jobs. Newest use — quickly and easily cuts through the soapy residue left behind in the bathroom sink and shower.” —24karats
Get it from Amazon for $6.80.
34. A plant-based all-purpose cleaner concentrate that uses mineral-based ingredients to tackle all your most finicky messes, from the toilet bowl to the kitchen sink to whatever sticky thing just decided to leak in your fridge.
Humble Suds is a Colorado-based, women-owned small business established in 2014 that specializes in plant-based cleaning products.
Promising review: “These are wonderful! I’ve used other all purpose cleaner concentrates, but they smelled terrible and didn’t do much in terms of cleaning. These though! They smell great and definitely help me around the house. I bought one of each scent and I can’t wait to try them all.” —Megan Henderson
35. A no-waste dish block you can keep on the side of your sink and rub your brush into — it’ll create suds that cut through residue and grease *and* keep all your dishes streak-free and squeaky clean.
Psst — you can also use this to spot treat laundry, stains on the carpet, and take labels off jars!
No Tox Life is a mother/daughter-owned, Texas-based Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in vegan, bath, body and home care.
Promising review: “So happy to find the shipping material was also plastic-free. This is my first dish bar that I’ve tried and I’m really pleased! I cut it up into four so i don’t have the whole block out (cut with a serrated knife when it’s fully dry). I use it with a bristle brush and it washes nicely! Sufficient suds and cuts grease too. I am sold and will fully switch from liquid dish soap to this.” —MM
36. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime-busting for you, so you don’t have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
Promising review: “I’ve been eyeing these for a few months and finally caved.. Man do I regret not picking them up as soon as I saw them! They work GREAT! We rent an apartment that has a 30+ year old shower/tub. I’ve used everything from abrasive powders, gels that sit to most recently the bathroom magic erasers and nothing really got the grime out. These WORK and they work fast. Ten minutes with my handy drill and the shower has never been cleaner. I love that I don’t have to throw money out on cleaning products anymore and that I can be a little more environmentally friendly with no waste and no chemical cleaners! Just a little dish soap, baking soda and a spin of the brush. If you’re on the fence, just buy them!” —Becky Adie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in six colors).
37. A bottle of wood polish — it will instantly make your scuffed up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you’ll wonder if it’s not actually wood polish but a time machine.
Promising review: “This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places; we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. Take a look at the pictures to see the before-and-afters. This stuff was like a Magic Eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I’m buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We’re so glad we found this product.” —Kris
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.98.
38. A red wine stain-removing spray to pick up both old and new red wine stains from carpets, couches, towels, and fabrics, so now even your white duvet is safe from your cabernet’s clutches.
Promising review: “This product blew my mind. We had tried everything to get rid of this wine stain including white wine and pouring salt all over it. After spraying it with wine away, it completely disappeared in less than five seconds — and it smells like oranges! It also worked when I spilled coffee on the carpet a few days later.” —Mattan Griffel
Get it from Amazon for $10.50.
39. A broom for pet and human hair that can work on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet faster and deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach. In less than five minutes you’ll find out what color your carpet’s *actually* been the whole time!
An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody’s business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full review of the pet hair broom for more deets.
Promising review: “I have two dogs — a terrier mix and a short-hair dachshund mix. I have a navy woven couch that LOVES my dachshund’s fur. I have tried pretty much everything to get the fur out — traditional lint roller, those blue fuzzy lint rollers, special vacuum attachments, etc. The terrier’s fur comes out great with all of those options. The dachshund’s fur, much like the dachshund herself, remains stubbornly on my couch. I got this product as the new ‘let’s see if it works’ item of the month with low expectations. THE FUR ACTUALLY CAME OUT GUYS. It acts like a broom for my couch — sweeping the fur (with some elbow grease) basically onto the floor where I vacuum it up! Give this a try if my story sounds pretty similar to yours!” —JT
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
40. A set of brush and flush toilet tabs made with baking soda that’ll fizz up in your toilet for 10 minutes and make it super easy for you to brush away the gunk.
Pardo Naturals is a Black-owned business established in 2014 that is committed to creating toxin-free products for home, cleaning, and pets, with an owner who specializes in sensitive skin issues and can customize your order based on your skin care needs or potential allergies.
Get a set of six tabs from Pardo Naturals for $8.99 (available in seven scents).
41. A vinegar-based, streak-free glass and window cleaner so the sunlight can stream into your space without a bunch of weird mystery smudges and streaks.
Promising review: “I am amazed! I honestly didn’t think a ‘natural’ glass cleaner would work this well but I was tired of being terrified by the chemicals in my Windex so I decided to give it a go. Totally pleased to say this product cleaned my mirrors and windows with zero streaking (dare I say it worked BETTER than Windex?!). It has very light, pleasant aroma and even after wiping down all the glass in my kitchen and bathrooms, I didn’t have a sneezing fit like I often do after spraying cleaners. Will definitely purchase again.” —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $8.49.
42. A 3D-printed key holder/envelope keeper, aka an organizational BFF for anyone who’s living with roommates. This way you can keep your outgoing mail and keys separate from everyone else’s without cluttering your desk or the top of your dresser with it.
Crossover Designs is a Florida-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in 3D-printed home products.
Each of these fits a standard double gang (toggle/rocker) light switch cover, and can be installed easily without drilling, nails, or glue.
Promising review: “Love it! Simple, sleek, space-saving, smart… who knew I’d be so stoked for a switch plate cover! Not to mention the customer service was very personal and attentive.” —Kelsey Johnson
43. A bottle of jetted tub cleaner so easy to use that literally all you have to do is run your bath water, pour in the cleaner, and run your jets.
Promising review: “I have been wanting to get this product for a long time!!! My jetted tub was disgusting. I tried everything else. All of the Pinterest ideas that people claim work like a charm. Vinegar never worked. This stuff has made my jets sparkling!!! I did have to use mine two times since my tub was so bad. There are four uses per bottle. TOTALLY WORTH IT!” —Cpane
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
44. A popular free-standing laundry hamper to subtly organize the chaos of the laundry pile in the corner of your room, or give a more streamlined look to a see-through mesh one that shows all your clothes bundled in it.
Amazon, Emma Lord/BuzzFeed
People also use these to organize piles of blankets and toys, or as extra storage for winter gear in their closets. I personally use mine as a laundry basket — it replaced a see-through mesh one, and the room looks sooooo much more organized without all my sweaty running clothes fully visible in the corner. Also love how lightweight it is and how easy it is to lug with the handles. The inside is kind of waxy, so I don’t worry about putting sweaty or wet clothes in it, and even though it stands upright quite firmly, it’s very easy to collapse. I love it so much I’m thinking of getting a second one to organize my spare sets of clean sheets!
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three colors).
45. A set of foldable cloth storage cubes that’ll be the real organization MVP, especially since they don’t take up extra space when you’re not using them. They’re great for sliding into open shelving units to de-clutter them, for extra storage on the upper shelves of closets, and even for organizing bookshelves.
Promising review: “This is exactly what I anticipated, I wish they were just slightly bigger but I use them on the side in my closet almost like drawers. It’s definitely a space saver for me because we have just downsized and wanted a neat solution for lack of space to put a dresser in the bedroom. They work great — if I was using them right side up I am quite sure they would be more sturdy, but honestly I am not complaining because they work great for me. These run anywhere from $5–$10 at any store I looked at so as far as value totally worth it!” —Gretchen Thro
Get a set of six from Amazon for $18.97 (available in eight colors).
46. A set of velvet closet hangers designed to cling ever so slightly to your clothes, both so the clothes stay put more firmly on the hanger, and so they flatten a bit to reduce the bulk of some of your clothing (hello, all 10,000 of my oversized flannels) takes up.
I bought about 60 of these six years ago just to streamline the ~aesthetic~ of my closet, and I have now carried them with me through three closets and two big moves and can’t imagine using any other kind of hanger. The velvet locks all my shirts and coats in place so I never have to worry about finding them bunched up at the bottom of my closet whenever I jostle them looking for something to wear, and they have been a *godsend* for reducing the space taken up in my closet. I also just love how sleek and organized they make my closet look. A few reviewers mentioned the velvet coming off on their clothes, but I’ve never had an issue with the beige ones.
Get a set of 30 from Amazon for $16.49 (available in five colors, three sizes of sets, and in shirt, skirt, and suit hangers).
47. A lazy Susan turntable for your pantry or fridge that will make storing and perusing your condiment stash so much more painless in crowded spaces, since you can access the Sriracha without ketchup, mustard, and a half-eaten tub of frosting landing on your unsuspecting toe.
48. A set of washing machine cleaning tablets that’ll tackle that weird mold + mildew smell in one cycle. Your laundry will come out so fresh that you’ll hold your nose up to it like you’re auditioning to play “Human In Scented Detergent Commercial.”
Promising review: My older model Whirlpool washing machine had been smelling very bad for about two months. We tried everything, white vinegar, beach, etc, it would stay fresh smelling for two days then back to the bad moldy smell. I read this product works so I ordered it. Used one tablet and the smell is gone!!! It has been three weeks now and it just smells fresh, no strong perfume odor either! Buy this product you will not regret it!!!” —A.C.
Get a set of six tablets from Amazon for $10.78.
49. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman for your vanity, so you can find a sneaky place to store all those candles taking up so much space on your shelves that your friends low key think you’re using them to summon demons.
Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table.
Promising review: “I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things.” —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
Making every room in the house spotless like:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!